My Education & Work Experience
- Marian Court Junior College
- Associates Degree
- Eastern Nazarene College
- Bachelors Degree
- Electrology Institute of New England
- 1100 hr Electrolysis Program
- Catherine Hinds Esthetics School
- 300 hours Esthetics program
- Worked at E.I.N.E. of Tewksbury , MA
- Skin care instructor
- Eight years corporate experience
- Prior to opening Permanent Hair Removal & Skin Care.
Post Treatment Care - Electrolysis
- Day of treatment apply ice for just a few minutes.
- Don’t squeeze whiteheads if they appear.
- No picking or touching.
- No sun for 24 hours
- No underarm deodorant for 24 to 48 hours
- Apply antibiotic cream to area treated for next 3 nights or until skin is healed.
- No makeup on the treated area for 2 to 3 days.
|Don't resort to this||
Visit a licensed
electrologist with the proper
training, equipment and