Age Management Facials
About Skincare: Peels
Peels are the way to go if you have any skin problems. Improving your aging process, sun spots, acne, and any other ailment with acid peels. As you repeat these treatments you will receive better results. There are specific peels for specific needs. All peels are mild enough that you will not have any down time for healing. Yet your skin will always be improved with every treatment. You will look younger with every treatment when on a scheduled routine.
About Manual Dermabrasion
This is a form of a peel but done with finely ground up grape seed exfoliant. Exfoliating all the dead skin to minimize wrinkles and shrink pores with the grains and an exfoliator brush for smoother tighter skin!
- LED Lights will stimulate cells and natural collagen for younger skin. Helps diminish fine lines, dark spots, redness, & broken capillaries. Recommended 4 to 6 treatments.
- Excellent for minimizing dark spots and redness with this intensive lactic treatment. Will also improve texture and even/brighten tone.
- A therapeutic treatment for acne/oily skin, rosacea, & thin sensitive skin.
Vitamin C Peel
- Reduces free radicals, lightens redness, minimizes wrinkles & heals your skin with this intensive Vitamin C Peel.
- Tired dull skin…Stimulate and indulge your skin with wonderful chocolate facial. Great for you chocolate lovers!
- This peel lightens and brightens your skin.
- This peel will minimize your fine lines and wrinkles great for mature skin.
- This manual microdermabrasion will minimize pore size and fine lines. This is great for mature and oily skin. Performed with a hand brush to minimize pore size.